Friday, September 28, 2012

Craft Show Bug!!

I am not sure how this happened. Just a click here and there and all my weekends until the end of October were booked with craft shows!

After the first sale, reality set it! Time to make more bows!!!! I dont think I have gone to sleep earlier than 1am these last two weeks!!!

Yet it's all worth it when a little girl tries on a hair bow and says "I'm a princess!"

Last weekend was the Just Shop for Just Cause event at the MET. It was a great event!
http://themetonline.org/justshop

Great speakers, so many talented vendors, great cause and the coordination of the event was beyond words!!!

We had our station right outside the speaker's conference room. Great location!

I knew I didn't want alot of tables for the event, one I dont have but one, two I would have to carry them myself, and they are not eye level to little girls.

There is such a mixture of holders here. A frame from the last homeowner's that I repainted and added the chicken wire.  When I stood back I was so happy with it, but thought, I need this BIGGER!!! And then after small research I came up with making a frame, held together by staples!!! Shhh!!! And added chicken wire! Ta-sa a self standing bow holder!! It was a life saver!! Exactly what I needed and SOOO light!!!

The small holder at the bottom started out as a CD holder then found its true calling and became a bow holder!! =)
 
 You meet the MOST beautiful people at shows!!! Even if they eat all the snacks very early on!


She had a great time swinging around!!!

 And of course my sister and all her wonderful help that made this day run so smoothly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment